Senior Interior Design, Shanghai
We are seeking a talented Senior Interior designers for our Shanghai studio
- Do you think you have what it takes to become a great designer for luxury hospitality projects?
- Are you motivated to learn and willing to strive for excellence?
- Do you work well under an international work environment?
- Are you interested to join a highly dynamic and talented team to reshape the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have a career opportunity for you at BLINK Design Group.
BLINK Design Group is a premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. We are seeking a professional and dynamic Interior Designer for our Shanghai office.
- An opportunity to work with all-star designers in an international environment.
- A stimulating growth environment and highly engaged culture – genuinely friendly international team.
- An opportunity to express your creativity.
- An opportunity to be your best.
Apply NOW or contact us for a confidential interview at: [email protected].
Interior Designer is part of our international design studio team for designing luxury urban and resort hotel projects around the globe. You will work closely with the Senior Designer and other team members, and you will support conceptual design approaches, develop project designs and presentation drawings. In addition, you will support the coordination with other consultants and participate in project meetings and presentations internationally.This role requires a professional presentation style, willingness to learn, passion for excellence, and openness to change.
- Manage the development of design projects as a member of the design team.+ Support project development and deliverables.
- Collaborate on projects with our international design studios, project consultants, CAD team and 3D visualisers.
- Actively participate in project meetings and clients presentations.
Key Requirements to Success:
- Excellent CAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop skills as well as excellent hand sketching abilities.
- Creative mindset and have knowledge of all phases of Interior Design projects.
- Good team player and ability to work both independently and team-based environment.
- 4 or more years of experience in interior design, particularly in the luxury hospitality sector (both urban and resort hotels).
- Must be able to communicate in excellent English (both written and verbal).
- Preference to B.S. or B.A. in Interior Design or Architecture.