Project Manager (Interior Design)
We are seeking a new Project Manager (Interior Design), based in Singapore to work with our various international teams on urban hotels and resort projects, and be responsible for quality control and project management.
- Controls project schedules and timelines as well as assist the Directors with billings, invoicing and collections for the projects that you are in charge of.
- Works with our various international Interior design teams to ensure the highest level of project execution.
- Will be managing multiple projects across different locations at a given time.
- Creation and implementation of quality control systems, from initial presentations through documentation and delivery of interior design services including checking and coordinating construction documents, details, and specifications.
- Conducting and documenting field observations to monitor the progress of construction and performing construction administration duties (RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
- Reviewing shop drawings and materials sample submittals for conformance with design.
- Perform CD/CA tasks, as well as assist in resolving code and construction issues.
- Works with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool to aid tasks above related to Project Management.
- Continuous improvement of new standards of process and quality for our Blink practice.
What we expect
- You have relevant experience of project management of urban and resort hotels of minimum 6 years.
- You have experience in Client, Operator and Consultant management.
- You have strong project budgeting and scheduling knowledge
- You have knowledge of individual trades, subcontractors and sequencing is critical as well as extensive on-site experience on complex hospitality projects.
- You have thorough knowledge of Interior production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and Interior construction means and methods.
- You have a BA or BS in Interior Design /Project Management or equivalent.
- You have experience of working with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool to aid tasks above related to Project Management.
- You are detail oriented and able to provide quality control review of documentation and must have CAD and Excel knowledge as well as basic sketching ability.
- You have oral and written language skills in English & Mandarin.
- You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight timelines.
- You are willing to travel internationally for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits.
Who we are
BLINK Design Group is the premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. Through our collective knowledge, insight, and expertise, we create successful, captivating luxury experiences in the most desired destinations around the world.
To know more, visit our website.