Marketing Manager, Singapore
We are seeking a talented marketer for to be part of our global team!
- Are you passionate about luxury brands?
- Are you a perfectionist and details-oriented?
- Are you an exceptional communicator?
- Do you have the attitude of an entrepreneur, spirit of a designer, and skills of a researcher?
- Would you be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done?
- Are you excited to learn modern technology?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have the ideal role for you at BLINK Design Group.
BLINK Design Group is a premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the
luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts
for the best hotel brands. We are seeking a professional and dynamic Marketing Manager for our
- An opportunity to work with team in an international environment.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of design hospitality projects that shape the future of luxury.
- A stimulating growth environment and highly engaged culture – genuinely friendly international team.
- An opportunity to express your creativity.
- An opportunity to make a difference through marketing initiatives and programs.
Apply NOW or contact us for a confidential interview at: [email protected] .
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategizing, implementing and executing our marketing initiatives and programs. You will work closely with our design leaders, business development team and external partners across Asia to communicate our messages to the community.
This role requires significant travel, thirty percent or more, a professional presentation style, details-orientation, collaborative attitude and solid understanding of core digital and traditional marketing concepts.
- Create and execute go-to- market plans, develop and manage marketing campaigns/programs designed to work across all touch points with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Lead BLINK’s media relations and partnership programs.
- Drive awareness and understanding of BLINK’s offers through multi-channel campaigns, from strategy to execution with a focus on digital marketing.
- Develop marketing collateral and portfolios to initiate, lead, manage, execute and coordinate marketing activities including partnerships, events and business development.
- Implement and lead marketing campaigns end-to- end including event management, communications, tracking, monitoring of results, reporting and promotion.
- Monitor and maintain a up-to- date customer data base and continuously evaluate and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Work with partners and external consultants to develop and execute media relations programs including social media and website development.
- Develop and maintain marketing assets.
Key requirements to succeed
- Proven track record of successful marketing initiatives including digital marketing
- Think strategically at the 50,000 feet level and ability to dive in to manage the details and execution.
- Thorough knowledge of traditional and non-traditional, digital marketing platforms, channels,processes, tools and methods.
- Experience with media and marketing practices, and keen desire to use modern technology to enhance communication process.
- Well-versed in both online and offline marketing programs.
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt to a highly dynamic international environment, agile and ability to change scope and focus with ease.
- Enjoy multitasking and have excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel at least thirty percent.