Senior Interior &FFE Designer, Bangkok
As our new Interior Designer, based in Bangkok, you will be part of our international design studio designing urban and resort hotel projects around the globe. Working closely with a Senior Designer and other team members, you will support conceptual design approaches and develop project design and presentation drawings. In addition, you will support in coordination with other consultants and participate in project meetings and presentations as needed.
- Manage project deliverables at concept, schematic, design development and tender stage.
- Collaborate on projects with our international design studios, project consultants and CAD team and 3D visualisers. as required.
- Participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed.
Does this describe you?
- You are a creative Interior Designer and have knowledge of all phases of an Interior design project.
- You have a B.S. or B.A. in Interior Design or Architecture.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in designing urban and resort hotels.
- You have excellent CAD, Sketch-Up and Photoshop skills as well as excellent hand sketching ability.
- You are a good team player with the ability to work independently as well in collaboration.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- You are a Thai national.
Are you ready to be think BLINK?
If you are talented, resourceful, and self-motivated and enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment, please contact us.
BLINK Design Group is a preeminent hospitality design firm, internationally acclaimed for captivating design, with offices in Bangkok, Singapore, New Delhi, and Shanghai. We create distinctive, successful hotels and resorts for our clients and unforgettable experiences for their guests. We are recognized for going beyond traditional design services to partner with our clients on new thinking about brands, market strategy, and more. All BLINK members are leaders, and together we are expanding our client portfolio, extending our geographic reach, and achieving significant growth, as well as earning a reputation for being a great place to work.
To know more, visit our website.