Executive Assistant and Office Manager
As the Executive Assistant and Office Manager, you will provide administrative and operations support to the Co-CEOs and BLINK Design Singapore team as needed.
Key responsibilities would include preparing reports and presentations for key management meetings, managing appointment and travel schedules etc. You will also work closely with the Leadership team member for general administrative support as the Office Manager.
Key responsibilities as Executive Assistant
- Setting up travel, meetings, speaking engagements and other appointments for Co-CEOs and other executives as needed
- Manage the flow of information to members of the leadership team. Screen phone calls, open and sort mail, and summarize reports and memos that are received
- Be involved in preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution for the company, including writing mails and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading etc,
- Be involved in data analysis, using a combination of computer and critical thinking skills. This includes supporting the internal system i.e. Pipedrive and Clarizen data entering and maintenance.
- Maintaining relevant company records, be responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies & assist any colleague as needed.
Key responsibilities as Office Manager
- Organizing and coordinating office operations and administrative systems
- In charge of overall facilities management for the headquarters
- Liaise with agencies, vendors/ stakeholders as necessary for various office related matters
- Monitor and ensure replenishment of office supplies
- Maintain office equipment and manage office layout
- Orientate all members on office related procedures
- Plan and organize get-togethers and other celebrations in the office
- Coordinate with Travel desk to ensure best in class support in ticketing, booking accommodation, transportation
- Ensure the Receptionist and office cleaner in upkeeping of the office inventory and overall cleanliness of the office area
- Assist with organizing meetings/ conferences
- Providing support for the group companies as required from time to time
- Perform any other adhoc duties as and when request from time to time
- You have relevant experience working as an Executive Assistant aligned to a C-Suite executive.
- You have full understanding of business operations, office management systems and procedures.
- You have exemplary planning and time management skills with ability to multitask.
- You have the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and to perform effectively under tight deadlines.
- You are up-to-date with advancements in digital technology and applications along with in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Google Office Suite and MS Office Suite.
- You understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and discretion while working with C-Suite Executives.
- You have excellent oral and written language skills in English & preferably in Mandarin.
- You are great team player and demonstrate the company Values - Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
BLINK Design Group is a preeminent hospitality design firm, internationally acclaimed for captivating design, with offices in Bangkok, Singapore, New Delhi, and Shanghai. We create distinctive, successful hotels and resorts for our clients and unforgettable experiences for their guests. We are recognized for going beyond traditional design services to partner with our clients on new thinking about brands, market strategy, and more. All BLINK members are leaders, and together we are expanding our client portfolio, extending our geographic reach, and achieving significant growth, as well as earning a reputation for being a great place to work.
To know more, visit our website.