Senior FF&E Designer- Singapore
We are seeking a talented new Senior FF&E Designer , to be based in our Singapore studio and work on luxury hospitality projects, both urban & resort hotels. Working as part of a collaborative design team, you will interpret client briefs and collaborate with the Interior Design team in creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for clients. You will be responsible for sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting
+ Are you a highly motivated interior design leader who has the passion for excellence?
+ Do you find excitement in reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands?
+ Has your previous performance consistently been in the top ten percent?
+ Do you have the passion to work on space planning, design conceptualization and develop project designs?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have a career opportunity for you at BLINK Design Group.
BLINK Design Group is a premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. We are seeking a professional and dynamic Senior Interior Designer for our Singapore office.
+ An opportunity to work with all-star designers in an international environment
+ A stimulating growth environment and highly engaged culture – genuinely friendly international team
+ An opportunity to express your creativity
- You will prepare, schedule and select FF&E and Artwork items for the project working with the Design Leads and Sr. Interior Designers through every stage of the design process.
- You will develop and prepare all material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications in partnership with the Project Designer.
- You will prepare and coordinate all FF&E documentation required for Tender issues.Create and maintain FFE budget estimate versus actual (as needed).
- You will review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- You will participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed. Attend Client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
- You will travel internationally for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
- What we expect
- You are an experienced FF&E designer with 6 years of luxury hospitality project experience (urban and resort hotels).
- You are creative with a strong design flair and excellent presentation skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative and drive a project independently from design intent through to completion.
- You have relevant knowledge of product qualifications and sourcing, global vendor and supplier contacts.
- In addition to good sketching ability, you have proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat/Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with specification documentation.
- You have a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture or Interior Design.
- You have excellent communication skills and oral and written language skills in English
Who we are
BLINK Design Group is the premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. Through our collective knowledge, insight, and expertise, we create successful, captivating luxury experiences in the most desired destinations around the world.
To know more, visit our website.