Senior Associate (Translation),Shanghai
We are seeking a talented Senior Associate (Translator) for our studio in Shanghai to support the client facing team including design leadership and project managers & facilitate client discussions between clients and client team, enable our clients to make more informed decisions.
- Are you fluent in both Chinese & English?
- Are you driven by the highest level of excellence?
- Are you dynamic, agile and professional?
- Have you had successful experience in presentations and business partnerships?
- Do you treasure team work and strive in an international work environment?
- Are you client focused?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have a career opportunity for you at BLINK Design Group.
BLINK Design Group is a premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. We are seeking a bilingual (Chinese & English) senior associate for our Shanghai Interior Design studio.
- An opportunity to work with all-star designers in an international environment
- A stimulating growth environment and highly engaged culture – genuinely friendly international team
- A platform to be excellent
- An opportunity to make a difference
Apply NOW or contact us for a confidential interview at: [email protected] .
Senior Associate help to drive Blink business forward through close coordination and partnership with senior members of the client team and working with clients to fulfill their primary design and project needs.
This role requires some travel, thirty percent or more, assisting senior client team members with high-level product execution and facilitating in person interactions between Blink clients and client teams.
- Support the client facing team including design leadership and project managers
- Facilitate client discussions between clients and client team, enable our clients to make more informed decisions. The Senior Associate is tasked to partner closely with client team to interact with our clients. Most client interactions consist of telephone consultations but would also consists of in-depth in-person engagements
- Assist in in-person meetings in translation and presentations
- Translate, review and proofread documents to a high quality standard
- Work closely with project management, design leadership and business development team to ensure high standards of linguistic quality in all projects
- Work towards growing Blink client relationships
Key Requirements to Success:
- At least 3 years of translation is a MUST
- Demonstrate understanding about basis of design and project management
- Architect or interior design background preferred (or experience with hospitality design firm)
- Extensive experience in language, linguistics or literature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin for communication
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel at least thirty percent