We are seeking a talented Finance Executive for our office in Singapore to support the finance team including close monthly accounts and attend to auditor's queries.
- Are you driven by the highest level of excellence?
- Are you dynamic, agile and professional?
- Do you treasure team work and strive in an international work environment?
If you can say yes to the above, we may have a career opportunity for you at BLINK Design Group.
- To manage accounts payable and/or accounts receivables efficiently
- Maintain and manage accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Manage and account for petty cash
- Manage and account receipts, incoming checks, bank in checks and liaise with the bank, process checks, TT, forex and local payments
- Follow up with vendors and debtors
- Manage account and file all accounting, payroll, staff claims and related documentation
- Submit quarterly GST for client
- To monitor & ensure payments are paid when they are due and collections are received promptly and carry out approved transactions
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying scheduling and preparing of checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies, and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Close monthly accounts and generate monthly financial statements for the management and help in consolidation
- Liaise with CPF, IRAS, ACRA and other statutory bodies
- Attend to auditor's queries and prepare audit schedules
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Any other accounting and administrative duties as may be required
Key Requirements to Success
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy. Qualifications (CA, CAPA, or ACCA) is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with thorough knowledge of accounting.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Fluency in both Chinese & English and excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with ERP, preferably SAP.
- Proficient with Google Application is a plus
Apply NOW or contact us for a confidential interview at: [email protected] .