We are seeking a talented FF&E Designer for our studio in Bangkok to work on luxury hospitality projects, both urban & resort hotels.
Working as part of a collaborative design team, you will support the Senior FF&E designer and collaborate with the Interior Design team in creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for clients. As part of the FF&E team, you will have the responsibility of sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting
- Support in preparing schedule and to select FF&E and Artwork items for the project working with the Senior FF&E designer and and Sr. Interior Designers through every stage of the design process.
- Working closely with the Senior FF&E designer, develop and prepare material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications.
- Support in preparing and coordinating all FF&E documentation required for Tender stage,
- Review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Support in managing the materials library and keeping it up-to date.
- Participate in project meetings, client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
What we expect
- You are an experienced FF&E designer with 3 years of luxury hospitality project experience (urban and resort hotels).
- You are creative with a strong design flair and excellent presentation skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative.
- You have relevant knowledge of product qualifications and sourcing, global vendor and supplier contacts.
- In addition to good sketching ability, you have proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat/Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with specification documentation.
- You have a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture or Interior Design.
- You have excellent communication skills and oral and written language skills in English
Who we are
BLINK Design Group is the premier design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the the luxury hospitality sector. We are reshaping the future of luxury, creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands. Through our collective knowledge, insight, and expertise, we create successful, captivating luxury experiences in the most desired destinations around the world.
To know more, visit our website.